In just three years, social enterprises in Rwanda have contributed over $500,000 to the Aegis Trust’s work in the country. The Social Enterprise team plan to increase that contribution by expanding operations in hospitality and diversifying to attract more local custom, while maintaining a strong focus on the social mission of providing training and career development opportunities for young survivors.
Key areas for expansion and development include:
• A Discover Rwanda Hostel in a fourth location.
• Possible introduction of a 3* hotel or affordable apartment development.
• Tour services, focused on educational memorial visits, transfers and experiencing Rwanda’s National Parks.
• Weddings and special events provision at Discover Rwanda Gisenyi Beach.
• A multi-purpose eating, meeting and culture space at the Kigali Hostel.
• A craft workshop and tailors at the Kigali Hostel.
To find out about opportunities to invest in our social enterprises in Rwanda, contact Sam Boarer: firstname.lastname@example.org